Monday 25 November 2013

The Results of my First Attempt at my Environment Project

After loading a colour ISO 160 film into the Bronica camera, I set off for St Lawrence’s church in Brentford. I was slightly disappointed to find two rows of security fencing around it, but the first one was easy to access and the fencing was wide enough to point the camera through the bars. 

Using the light meter I set up the camera for the best shots. Each time I changed angles, I used the light meter again to check for the best settings. 

However, I was not happy with the result once I developed the film. The exposure was wrong and many of the shots were not in focus. Although, I did feel that the angles I had chosen to take were good and I knew what I wanted to improve on next time.








No comments:

Post a Comment